Last Update: 1 October 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you interact with Project New Yorker, you may provide us with personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other identifying information voluntarily.
- Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal information, including but not limited to browser type, device type, and IP address. This information helps us understand how our Website is used and improve its functionality.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Communicating with you and providing updates on our activities and initiatives.
- Processing donations and acknowledging contributions.
- Improving our Website’s content, functionality, and user experience.
- Analyzing trends and statistics to enhance our services and outreach efforts.
- Complying with legal obligations and responding to law enforcement requests when necessary.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
Project New Yorker does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users for fulfilling our mission and supporting our operations. We ensure that these partners adhere to strict confidentiality and data protection standards.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Project New Yorker takes data security seriously. We employ reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
You have the right to review, update, or delete your personal information held by Project New Yorker. If you wish to do so or have any concerns regarding your data, please contact us using the information provided below.
Changes to This Policy
Thank you for your trust and support in Project New Yorker.